* yes, Rag'n'Bone Man spends a 10th week at the top with Human and now matches the result of Phil Collins in 1989/90 and George Harrison in 1971. The last British solo male performing better was Tom Jones in 1968 when his Delilah topped the charts for two and a half months which is mathematically a 13 weeks run. Of course back than the charts were issued twice per month.
* Starboy by The Weeknd Feat. Daft Punk gains a place sitting now at #3
* highest new entry at #7 is the first new release taken from the winter edition of former #1 album Palmen aus Plastik by Bonez MC RAF Camora. The track is named Palmen aus Gold
* inside the top20 two further completely new songs by German artists start chart life: Shed A Light by Robin Schulz & David Guetta Feat. Cheat Codes at #14 and iPhone 17 by KC Rebell feat. Moé at #19. So there are eight productions involving Germans and seven in German sneaking through the top20. It is the best result since one year.
* KC Rebell brings his album Abstand to #1. 14 of the 16 tracks can reach the song list too. He falls one track short behind Bonez MC & RAF Camora in September this year
* The Weeknd can launch his album Starboy at #10–seven single tracks off that enter the song list. Both together increase the number of new entries to 18. It is the highest amount since one year. Adding the five re-entries we do have 23 tracks inside the charts that not appeared a week ago. It is this the biggest turnover of the list since end of May 2014.